Dear Colleagues,

Let us remind you that today is our very special Departmental Colloquium honoring our two very distinguished alumni, Dr. Charles Lafon and Dr. Cheng Liu.  This is a "don't miss" event so please don't miss!    The reception starts at 3:30 in the Galleria, in front of the auditorium on the 1st floor of the Library.

I am looking for two volunteers to pass out programs at the door as people enter the two doors.

The Special Events Coordinating Committee looks forward to seeing you at this special departmental event.

Sincerely,

Sally, Paulo, Robert, and Maegen

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography