From: John Urbano [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:59 AM
To: Alderman, Derek <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student Opportunity - Knoxville Utilities Board

Good Morning Dr. Alderman!

I hope you and the Geography department is doing well.  I wanted to follow-up with you about an email I sent you regarding an open student position here at KUB. Feel free to pass that along to anyone whom may be interested and I would be happy to discuss this further or answer any questions you may have.  I have also provided the link for the position below.

https://www25.kub.org/psp/G92PRD_CG/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=16117&PostingSeq=1

Thank You,
Knoxville Utilities Board
4505 Middlebrook Pike Knoxville, TN 37921-5599
865-558 2377 Office | 865-245-6075 Mobile