Dear Geography undergraduates,

Please see note below about a 1-credit course offering in the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences that can be very useful to geography majors!

And, the instructor, Dr. Larry McKay, specifically invites geography students to participate!  This course complements our own Geography 499 course and can be a way to meet students with similar interests.

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography