Dear Faculty and Staff,

Homecoming 2016 is just around the corner, and All Campus Events (ACE) and the Student Homecoming Committee (SHC) need your assistance! We are looking for outstanding faculty and staff members to volunteer a couple hours of their time during the weeks of October 11th-13th or October 30th-November 5th to serve as our esteemed Homecoming judges. There are a variety of events to choose from; simply click on the link below to sign up!

In an effort to allow as many people as possible to participate, please start by only picking one slot. If we see a need for more spots to be filled, we will be back in touch.

In an effort to be fair to all organizations involved in the competition, ACE asks that previous members and current advisors not sign up to judge events (highlighted blue) in which their organization is competing.

Homecoming 2016 Judge Sign-Up Sheet

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask].

Go VOLS!

-ACE and SHC

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]">

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html