Hey guys!

I will be submitting the roster to the college outside people this week so if you want access to the deals that they offer us you'll need to pay your dues by this Wednesday. I have attached the list of current members below; if you think you should be on this list and aren't or if your name is spelled wrong get in touch with us and we'll figure it out.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Kyle

Member
Aaron Tidwell
Andrew Lonergan
Anna Derthick
Benjamin Huskey
Callin Groome
Carly Ranirez
Carson Young
Christopher Tabeling
David Krispin
Eli Darby
Emma Fulkerson
Erika Seiber
Ethan Partelow
Ezekiel Charles
Gerald Liso
Heather Burks
Heather Sheffey
Henna Zaver
Hunter Norris
Jacob Armbrester
Jacob Payne
James Pearce
Jared Walker
Jasey Harrington
Jazmin Gurganus
John Birdwell
John Hirtz
John Machen
Kathryn McKenna
Kathryn Miller
Kevin Morris
Leah Garland
Luis Casillas
Mason Meyers
Mateos Hayes
Nicholas Zath
Nikki Arab
Olivia Morfas
Richard Kuehn
Ryan Keller
Ryan Wagner
Sammy Lazarus
Samuel Lucas
Sarah Lee
Shane Hardin
Sydney Spitzbart
Taylor Bennett
Wilson Pang
Wyatt Mansell
Zack Payne

Dues

Dues are $50 for the year or $35 for the semester. They can be paid in cash or check to Hunter Pons ([log in to unmask]) or you can pay our venmo @UT-Canoe-Hiking. If you pay with a check make sure to make it out to “Canoe and Hiking Club @ UT.” We will be collecting dues at all of our regular meetings or you can try and work something else out with Hunter if you can’t make it to them.

Leaving the list

Never want to hear from us again? That’s cool, you can leave the list like this:

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:

SIGNOFF UTCH-L

(you don't need to give your name)