Hey all -

Please try to make time to come to the meeting tonight. We have made changes to the constitution we need to go over as a club, we also need to vote to put them in to pass. This will be at 6.30 in HSS plaza. If you are not there, you cannot vote later. Once the vote has or has not passed that is it, whether you are there or not.

Thanks!

Hate our guts? We hate yours too! But, you can leave the list like this: To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message: SIGNOFF UTCH-L

(you don't need to give your name)