Hey!

Don't forget we'll be voting on our constitutional amendment tonight (we discussed this at last week's meeting). This is super important to the club moving on, so try to make it if you can. (If you can't, you don't have to e-mail me, you just won't be able to vote.) We will be doing our normal thing this week, too: aka planning a few trips!

Side note: Tonight will be the last night to sign up for the club if you want to be included on the Closet Outside Gear Closet roster. This is not a big deal if you don't sign up. This just gets you some amazing discounts on outdoor gear.

Hope to see you all there!
Kyle + L

(you don't need to give your name)