Good morning, everyone,

Sorry to keep sending out e-mail, but I just wanted to remind everyone of a few things.

First, the trip this weekend is not an official trip in any way. It is not associated with the club or the university.

Second, We will be meeting in Lot 66 on the Ag Campus tomorrow at 5.45. If you have a class, please e-mail me by the end of the day so I can make sure you get a ride. This link will take you to a page that shows you where and how to get to Lot 66. Please please please text me (901-355-8732) tomorrow if you are lost so we don’t leave you!

Third, we will be staying at Adventures Unlimited. The address is 522 US-64, Ocoee, TN 37361 for those of you who plan to drive or meet us on Saturday or Sunday morning. If you get lost, look up “Rio Loco Mexican Restaurant,” and the campsite is right behind it.

Fourth, please make sure you have all of the gear you will need for tomorrow. We will only reimburse rentals from UTOP of tents, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads and if you have a receipt. The same goes for gas. We will only reimburse gas if you are a paid member for the club and if you have a receipt.

I’m attaching the survival guide one more time in case you lost it the first time.

I’m super excited guys and I hope you are, too!

If you’re lame and would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list:

Write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:

SIGNOFF UTCH-L  (you do not need to include your name)