Good morning! The Assessment Steering Committee has schedule Introduction to the Planning Module in Compliance Assist sessions for those who are brand new to their positions - new department heads, new directors of graduate studies, new administrative staff, new faculty assessment coordinators. You get the picture!

The purpose of these sessions are to introduce you to the Planning Module used for creating the assessment plans and annual reports. The Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center will be announcing workshops focused on teaching you about assessing student learning outcomes.

We ask that you go to a doodle survey and register for one of the sessions -

Tuesday, September 27 from 2:10 until 3:25 pm
Wednesday, September 28 from 9:05 until 9:55 am
Tuesday, October 18 from 8:10 until 9:25 am
Wednesday, October 19 from 2:30 until 3:00 pm

You need only attend one of the sessions. All will be held in the Practice Presentation Room, room 220E Hodges Library in the North Commons on the second floor.

Please register for one session so we can plan on staffing and materials. Registration is through a doodle poll - http://doodle.com/poll/266f3bam56pu8uvx

Looking forward to working with you.

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Voice: 865-974-3635
Office: http://sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/>
Faculty: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy