Dear Colleagues -

Just thought I'd send an update on where we are wrapping up the 2015-2016 reporting cycle. Per the standard report the Assessment Steering Committee runs to determine the number of outcomes assessed, we are at 43% assessed, which is approximately 30% below last year's final check. On average, we really should be at about 67% assessed. Why 67%, you ask? Because if on average there are three outcomes and two are assessed each year in a program, we'd be at two-thirds of all outcomes assessed. Normal benchmark for this work.

The deadline will be extended to Friday, September 16 due to the unexpected Campus Labs outage on Monday, September 12.

We hope that helps provide ample time to finalize and upload reports.

Sincerely,
Mary
[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Voice: 865-974-3635
Office: http://sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/>
Faculty: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy