From: BOBCATSSS 2017 / Marketing [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:51 AM
Subject: Invitation to BOBCATSSS 2017

Please forward this message to whomever it may concern, thank you!

***

Dear Recipient,

We are pleased to invite you to BOBCATSSS 2017 held in the beautiful city of Tampere, Finland, from January 25th to 27th, 2017. The 25th international symposium on library and information science brings together the professionals and students of the field. University of Tampere is happy to host BOBCATSSS 2017 together with Oslo and Akershus University College and Hanze University of Applied Sciences.

The theme for BOBCATSSS 2017 is Improving Quality of Life through Information. The theme includes three subtopics: Libraries, Information, and Interactive media. You can choose from three types of contributions: papers, posters and workshops. Guidelines for abstracts and full-text submissions can be found in the attachments and also at http://bobcatsss2017.com/call-for-papers/. The deadline for sending your abstracts is October 7, 2016.

As a former organizing university we would be happy to have you in the 25th BOBCATSSS. Information about the conference, how to get to Tampere and where to stay can be found at http://bobcatsss2017.com/. If you have any questions about Call for Papers or the conference, please send them to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to seeing you in Tampere next year!

Best regards,
Organizing team of BOBCATSSS 2017