Just a gentle reminder to all out there.  Please don’t forget to register!  This is a FREE EVENT!

Next Friday is our East TN Regional TNGIC Forum.  This free event will take place on Friday, October 7th at the Plant Biotech Building on UT’s Ag Campus.

Have you registered for it?  If you have, great!  We look forward to seeing you.  If not, there’s still time.  We are keeping registration open until Tuesday, October 4th.  Here is the registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-eastern-regional-tngic-forum-tickets-26970066194

The day is shaping up nicely and we hope that you can be a part of it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Ray Boswell at [log in to unmask] or 865.273.3466.

Thanks,

Blake Sartin, GISP

GIS Manager

Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority

Knoxville, TN

(w) 865.342.3027

(c) 865.202.2242