Dear Geography Faculty, Staff, and Students,

Please see announcement below about the Earth Science Week event at the McClung Museum on Saturday, October 16.  Geographers have participated in these in the past.  If you would like to participate, please contact Stephanie Drumheller-Horton ([log in to unmask]).

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography