Hi everyone,

I attached a calendar of events for the semester. The most urgent things
include volunteering at the Upward Bound events this Saturday, attending
the Watershed Symposium on Tuesday (Sept. 13), and winning at the trivia
night on Wednesday (Sept. 14). Also we need to figure out how many people
are planning on joining us for the trip to Charleston in early November, so
Steven kindly made a google form, which I will forward along. Please fill
out this form ASAP so we know how many rooms we will need to reserve.

Thank you,

*Michael Hazelton*
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee