To: Campus Communicators

From: Eric Stokes, Council for Diversity and Inclusion

Subject: Join Us for CDI Kickoff Program on September 20

Hello, campus communicators!

The Council for Diversity and Inclusion advises the campus administration on creating and sustaining a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive campus climate to all groups.

We would like to welcome faculty, staff, and students to attend the CDI Kickoff Program from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 20, in the Natalie L. Haslam Music Center Room 110. The event gives the campus community an opportunity to learn about CDI's mission and goals, meet council members, and discuss the impact of diversity legislation.

For more information about the council, visit http://cdi.utk.edu.

cdi.utk.edu
Appointed by the Chancellor, the council advises the campus administration on creating and sustaining a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive campus climate to all groups.

Please help us share the news of this event with your colleges and units and we hope to see you there! Thank you!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html