Hi Erik,

The only item I have a quibble with is this one:

ยท         Time: Chicago specifies adding zeroes for even hours (4:00 p.m.). We recommend expressing even hours without the zeroes (4 p.m.). In running text, the designations a.m. and p.m. would be lowercase with periods. For display text or in informal contexts, they may appear without periods (2 pm).

Why retain the periods in p.m. Or a.m.? If you notice the capitalized O in or following p.m., you see the autocorrect case against it. How about this: 4:00pm? Then it is consistent with 3:30pm. Having no space before the pm/am keeps am from becoming the word am.

Cheers,
Lissa

Lissa Gay
Communications Director, Center for Transportation Research
Managing Editor, Journal of Transportation Safety & Security
309 Conference Center Building
University of Tennessee
Knoxville TN 37996