An incredible turnout for last night's DebateWatch.  Join us next Tuesday, Oct. 4 for the
Vice Presidential DebateWatch - 9 pm in the Toyota.

Tuesday, Oct. 4, 1 pm, Dr. Rich Pacelle, UT Political Science professor and expert on US
Courts will lead a Baker Cafe "40 More Years - The Making of the Clinton/Trump Court"

Tuesday, Oct. 11, 5:30 pm, Global Distinguished Lecture - "How We Got into the Mess
We're In and What We Can Do About It" featuring Dr. James Zogby, Arab American
Institute and consultant to the Bernie Sanders campaign.

REMINDERS for THIS WEEK!

Wed., Sept. 28 - 12:30 pm  INFO Session for NEW Public Policy Analytics MINOR for UT
students interested in public policy analytics?  Open to anyone graduating Spring 2018 or
later. Join Dr. Matt Murray and Dr. Bill Park in the Toyota Auditorium.
http://bakercenter.utk.edu/baker-center-to-offer-public-policy-analytics-
minor-fall-2016/

Wed., Sept. 28, 6 pm - Voterpalooza
Our students are hosting this event to learn about the Presidential Candidates. A Political
Engagement Fair will be from 6-7 pm followed by a Debate at 7:30 pm among student
representatives for Trump, Hillary, Johnson and Stein. Sponsored by UTK chapter of Pi
Sigma Alpha, Howard Baker Center for Public Policy, and Student Government Association

Thurs., Sept. 29, 1-2:30 pm Energy & Environment Forum - "Wind Energy Development
and Wildlife: Are They Compatible?" Michael Hutchins, Bird-Smart Wind
Energy Campaign, American Bird Conservancy

All FREE & open to the PUBLIC -- Parking at Vol Hall Garage
http://bakercenter.utk.edu/how-to-find-us/