Please do not reply to this email. If you have questions email us directly at [log in to unmask]

****Semester Dates****

Last day to drop /add without receiving a W for full session courses is August 26th!

Priority registration for Spring 2017 begins October 10th and 11th. Veterans and their dependents who are using education benefits receive priority registration. Please log onto my utk in the next few weeks and verify your priority registration date. The computer will assign your date and time randomly. If your priority registration date does not show Oct 10th or Oct 11th please contact either Vickie or Jayetta. Once you have registered please turn in your enrollment form, even if you change your schedule. Its faster to let us send the VA to change instead of waiting till the semester begins.

I know it seems early but please book your spring advising appointment in September. The spring timetable will be online by Sept  26th (tentative).

****VA PAYMENTS****

Please remember this is an extremely busy time for VA. Post 9/11 recipients can check the status of tuition payments to UT by calling 1-888-442-4551. VA processing time during this time of year can be delayed up to 12 weeks.

If you are receiving post 9/11 benefits please remember that first BAH (AUGUST) is pro rated and will not be for a full month. Your BAH is also paid one month behind. August BAH will not arrive until September 1. If it does not arrive by Sept 1 you can call 1-888-442-4551 to check the status of those payments.

****VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER****

The VRC will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9am-3pm. The Veteran Student Services office will still have staff in the Registrar's Office on Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. So on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday you can visit us at either Dunford or Circle Park. The phone number for the VRC is 865-974-5420. You can still reach Jayetta Rogers at 865-974-1500 and Vickie Clark at 865-974-1508.

Our student group, VOLFighters was awarded a $5000.00 grant from HOME DEPOT to furnish our veterans center

If you have not joined the student veterans group you should consider doing so. We have a great group of student veterans on the UT campus. For more information about the student group please visit the website http://veterans.utk.edu/vol-fighters-ut-chapter-of-student-veterans-of-america/

VOL Fighters: UT Chapter of Student Veterans of America ...<http://veterans.utk.edu/vol-fighters-ut-chapter-of-student-veterans-of-america/>
veterans.utk.edu
Interested in joining VOLFighters (VOLF) veterans student group at UT? We are an official chapter of SVA, Student Veterans of America. VOLF is open to students ...