Good morning,

The 2016 Tennessee Smokies season has just 5 regular season home games remaining! Click here for the remaining schedule.

With that said, we are excited to invite you out to Smokies Stadium for our end of the season Fan Appreciation series! For these final 5 games from August 27 – 31 we are offering exclusive discounts for tickets and food (up to 35% off) as a way to say thank you for a great 2016 season.

And make sure to join us for our Fan Appreciation blowout on August 31 – our last game of the 2016 season. This game will include:

·         Free hot dog, chips, and soft drink for the first 2,000 fans through the gates (gates open at 5:30pm)

·         Jersey auction

·         Giveaways and contests throughout the game

·         A chance to get a Smokies player autograph pre-game

·         One free April 2017 ticket voucher handed out at the gates as fans exit

How do I access these discounts?

It’s easy, just follow the directions below:

1)      Click here to see a list of remaining regular season Smokies home games

2)      Select your date and click the green ‘buy tickets’ button

3)      In the special offer code box enter the code Fan12 and then click ‘submit’

4)      Once you click ‘submit’ you will see discounted rates for tickets and food options

5)      Follow the directions to complete your order

6)      Enjoy the game!

If you have questions give me a call at 865-286-2313. Looking forward to seeing you at the ballpark and thank you for a great 2016 season!

Jason Moody

Group Sales Manager

Tennessee Smokies Baseball Club

3540 Line Drive, Kodak, TN 37764

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" border="0" unselectable="on" src="cid:[log in to unmask]">