Can't remember

*         Where to find the log-in for Compliance Assist?

*         How to navigate the Planning Module?

*         How to upload files?

*         How to add a table in the narrative?

Well, we have good news! Walk-in Help Sessions for uploading the 2015-2016 Assessment Reports are scheduled as follows -

August 26 (this Friday), 10 am until noon, 129 Hodges (one of the classrooms at the Library)
September 8, Thursday, 11 am until 1 pm, Mary Greer Room, Hodges Library (next to Starbucks)
September 9, Friday, 10 am until noon, Mary Greer Room, Hodges Library (next to Starbucks)

Members of the Assessment Steering Committee will be on hand to provide assistance to individuals seeking help on working in the Planning Module of Compliance Assist. You may drop in any time during the two hour time block if you need any help. You may also want to review the Planning Module Guide<http://sacs.utdev4.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/59/2015/06/Planning-Module-How-to-Guide-v-2015-06.pdf> available at sacs.utk.edu>Resources>Campus Labs How to Guides

Please bring your laptop (if it's a departmental one, make sure updates were run before coming to the help session) and your work.

These are not workshops for new users. We will announce those shortly.

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Voice: 865-974-3635
Office: http://sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/>
Faculty: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy