Just a reminder that departments should be wrapping up their 2015-2016 assessment reports and entering the information into the Planning Module of Campus Labs’ Compliance Assist. Due date is September 15 unless your college as issued an earlier deadline.

As to users and this List Serv, we are in the process of updating user access in the Planning Module based on information we received from the College offices. Once access is updated, we will then update this List Serv.

Thanks for all you do!

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif">

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996

Voice: 865-974-3635

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: http://sacs.utk.edu

Faculty: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy