Just got word that the connectivity issues have been resolved. You can now access your reports.

Good afternoon,

I'm happy to report that we believe our hosting provider has resolved the issue with Campus Labs site access, and all sites should be functioning as normal. We are closely monitoring the issue; please let us know if you run into any further issues.

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We know you rely on Campus Labs' products, and we strive to provide you the best user experience. Of course, please contact Support if you need anything or experience any other issues.

Campus Labs Support
www.campuslabs.com/support<http://www.campuslabs.com/support>
716.270.000

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Voice: 865-974-3635
Office: http://sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/>
Faculty: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy