We are having connectivity issues this morning with the Campus Labs servers. We have contacted them about it. Don't know if it's because all the students are back using up our bandwidth or if it's on the Campus Labs end. We will let you know when we regain connectivity.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Mary

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Voice: 865-974-3635
Office: http://sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/>
Faculty: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy