From: "Welch, Cindy Clevenger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 8/20/2016 10:10 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SIS-FACULTY-STAFF] FW: [TENNTLC] UT CIRTL Teaching and Learning Professional Development Opportunities for Graduate Students, Post-Docs, and Faculty

Of possible interest, please forgive if this is a duplicate of something you’ve already seen.

Happy fall, everyone!

cw

From: Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of "McGaskey, Ferlin" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:23 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Announcing UT CIRTL Teaching and Learning Professional Development Opportunities

The Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center is proud to announce that registration is now open for our fall UT CIRTL professional development seminars and workshops for graduate students, post-docs, and faculty  As new members of the Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL), we now have many new resources and opportunities for participants to development their teaching and learning practices.  This fall, UT CIRTL is offering an introductory as well as intermediate level seminars in teaching practices specifically for graduate students and post-docs.  Each facilitates thinking about and implementation of evidence-based practices, teaching as research, learning communities, and learning through diversity in the college classroom.  In addition to these, we are offering a STEM Evidence-Based Learning Journal Club as well as Diversity in the College Classroom: Teaching the STEM Undergraduate Course/Learning Community.  These are open to all instructional staff including graduate students and post-docs.  Please review the attached document for more information and feel free to forward it anyone who might be interested.

Please Note: Registration ends for the graduate and post-docs seminars on Monday, August, 22nd.  For more information, contact Ferlin McGaskey at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Ferlin G. McGaskey, Ph.D
Assistant Director, Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
629 Greve Hall
816 Volunteer Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37996