Good morning –

We are currently accepting applications for a Watershed Rep Contract Position with TVA for the Fiscal Year 2017 (October 1, 2016 – September 30, 2017).

Please find the attached job description with emphasis being placed on the highlighted job duties. This will be a full-time 40 hour position with starting pay at $14 - $16 based on experience. The position could be located in one of our various field offices in the East Region (Gray, TN; Morristown, TN; Lenoir City, TN) and some travel may be required. We are looking to interview the week of September 12th so please post the position until September 9th.

If there are any question please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks.

D. Chris Cooper

Manager, East Operations

Natural Resource Management

TVA Logo

NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains information which may be TVA SENSITIVE, TVA RESTRICTED or TVA CONFIDENTIAL. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by email and delete the original message.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html