Hello geographers,

The fall semester is coming up soon, so we need to take care of some housekeeping in the club. First these are the officer positions for the year:

Michael Hazelton- President & Student Departmental Meeting Representative

Steven Littel- Vice President & Dean’s Student Advisory Committee Member

Dani Dami- Secretary & Dean’s Student Advisory Committee Member

Taylor Christian- Social Coordinator & GARG Student GeoSym Representative

Alex Woodward- Treasurer & McCroskey Committee Member

I have attached the club's constitution and bylaws, which has a description of each of the officers positions. This constitution is new, so I would like to discuss any corrections we may need to make at our first club meeting.
Speaking of meetings, we need a schedule. This week I will write one, but we can make adjustments to it at the first meeting as well. Expect another email soon with some meeting dates and times, and feel free to email me with any ideas, questions, or concerns.
Thanks!
Michael Hazelton
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee