Hello geographers,

The fall semester is coming up soon, so we need to take care of some
housekeeping in the club. First these are the officer positions for the
year:

*Michael Hazelton*- President & Student Departmental Meeting Representative

*Steven Littel*- Vice President & Dean’s Student Advisory Committee Member

*Dani Dami*- Secretary & Dean’s Student Advisory Committee Member

*Taylor Christian*- Social Coordinator & GARG Student GeoSym Representative
*Alex Woodward*- Treasurer & McCroskey Committee Member

I have attached the club's constitution and bylaws, which has a description
of each of the officers positions. This constitution is new, so I would
like to discuss any corrections we may need to make at our first club
meeting.
Speaking of meetings, we need a schedule. This week I will write one, but
we can make adjustments to it at the first meeting as well. Expect another
email soon with some meeting dates and times, and feel free to email me
with any ideas, questions, or concerns.
Thanks!
*Michael Hazelton*
Department of Geography