In addition to our club geography meeting today at 3:30 in BGB 401, there is a new group (hydrovolunteers) that will be having their first meeting today at 5:10 pm. Both the club geography and hydrovolunteers meetings will have pizza, so bring your appetites. I look forward to seeing you all then.
Michael Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: