Dear all,

This year, I took the relay baton from Dr. Kelsey Ellis and became the editor of our department social media. While I will try my best to increase the impact of our department, I need your help in providing the important ingredients for creating the social media posts. This is also a great opportunity to increase the impact of your research, as our department Twitter account alone already has more than 500 followers (not mention our Facebook and Instagram accounts). Specifically, I'm looking for the following items:

- Descriptions about faculty, staff, and students: 2 to 3 sentences describing your work plus your photo would be great!

- Academic publications: one screenshot of your research, 2 to 3 sentences description, and a link to your paper (I hope this can also boost your citation)

- Academic activities: conference presentations, proposal awards, field work, award ceremonies, ...

- Outreach activities: GIS day, Geography Awareness Week, collaborative activities with other institutes, ...

- Cool stories or any news that can help put our department in a positive image

I look forward to receiving materials from y'all!

Cheers,
Yingjie

--
Yingjie Hu, PhD