Hello Geographers,

     There was some confusion surrounding an email that got sent out,
showing the club meeting as cancelled. I assure you it is NOT cancelled,
and will be held in BGB 406 at 3:30 pm on August 25th.
     Also, the department would like to have a photo of each of the
undergraduate geography majors for the board in the third floor seating
area of BGB. If you are an undergraduate geography major, please email me
ASAP at [log in to unmask] with your name and contact information so we
can fill out the necessary paperwork.

Thank you

Michael Hazelton
Department of Geography