ETMAC Members and Unit Commanders:

Please see the forms attached that provide details on a Veterans Workshop and Career Fair taking place in Johnson City on July 27.  Yes, this is outside the Knoxville area, but you may know reservists or guardsman that live in that area that could benefit from this event.

Please see paragraph below and the registration link to register as an employer or as a participant. Thank you!

Patrice Collins

865-246-2646 - direct line

865-806-4487 - cell

As promised I have an actual registration link for the Career Fair portion of the day. If you would be kind enough to take a few minutes and just fill out and submit the registration form so I can have an accurate accounting of the employers and/ or participants that will be attending I would greatly appreciate it (This will help with numbers of tables, canopies, and chairs needed). I have also attached flyers for both events if this is your first time hearing about the Veterans Workshop and Public career Fair. We are trying to make this a good size local hiring event for the tri-Cities area with a focus on Veteran’s employment, general job seekers employment, and currently employed individuals looking for better or different opportunities to advance both their professional and personal lives within our area. Another goal we have is to provide you, the employer, a pool of qualified candidates to fill your open positions, please follow the below link and complete as soon as possible. Again thank you for your time and interest to this point already, and please remember that you need to have a Jobs4TN account with an active job order (open position) in order to participate. For those who do not have either please feel free to contact me and I can help you establish a free State Jobs4TN account for you. I have also attached for your convenience information about the Jobs4TN website, Veterans information and a Job Order form (Open Position Form).

Event Registration Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NsL6iGXr1b1ObttgIrKFZekxVzOrKJfO4rg-A9z-mLI/viewform

 Michael Freeman | Local Veterans Employment Representative

United States Navy Seabee Veteran

Tennessee Career Center, America’s Job Center@Johnson City

2515 Wesley Street

Johnson City, TN 37601

p. 423-610-0222  Ext. 209 f. 423-610-0078

www.tn.gov/workforce/

www.jobs4tn.gov/

Follow the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development on Social Media

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply-e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.  The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development is an equal opportunity employer/program; auxiliary aids and services are available upon request.  Thank you.

Avast logo