Just wanted to follow up with you about sending out an email to the veterans at UT regarding some internship opportunities with our non profit. We have two openings that I'm aware of. Both are unpaid. The first is likely to be more administrative in nature with data entry and office work assistance, while the other is likely to be more hands on actually going out to do outreach with us (even me at times), to actually find homeless veterans throughout the 21 counties we cover. For both positions we would need someone can work 15-20 hours each week during regular work hours of 8:30-5. If you have any questions about anything, let me know! Thank you!

- Stephen Kasper

[http://tnvhc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/TVCH-640x282.jpg]

Stephen Kasper Outreach Coordinator

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  TVCHomeless.org<http://tvchomeless.org/>
business contact | 865.859.0749 x243

business cell | 865.333.4560

homeless hotline 888.556.0791  fax 866.876.0527
office 4313 Ball Camp Pike Ste 201, Knoxville, TN 37921
mailing PO Box 1015, Jacksboro, TN 37757

[http://tvchomeless.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/TnVCEH> [http://tvchomeless.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/twitter-2.png] <https://twitter.com/tvchomeless>

Note: This email may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender