Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Bumgarner, Natalie Ruth
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 11:07 AM
To: McCall, Wanda F <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Listserv: An introduction to your new TEMG Regional Representatives

Good morning,

I hope that your week is off to a great start and you and your plants are making it through this rather warm stretch of summer.

In follow up to the recent elections and regional meetings that we have had across the state, I am excited to introduce your TEMG Regional Representatives: Tom Jeskie, Donna Samuels, and Ginny Fletcher (info below).

As we look to the exciting future of the Master Gardener program in Tennessee, volunteer leadership will be crucial in connecting folks across the state as well as planning meetings and events to help us serve citizens. I, as well as agents on the MG workgroup, are excited to be able to collaborate with all of these representatives. They each bring a distinct set of talents and perspectives to the group that will be an asset in the years to come. As we plan and hold meetings and events, you will soon get to know these representatives, so feel free to contact them or myself with ideas, thoughts, or questions.

From Roane County in the Eastern Region, Tom Jeskie
Tom's email is:

From Wilson County in the Central Region, Donna Samuels
Donna's email is:

From Shelby County in the Western Region, Ginny Fletcher
Ginny's email is:

To broadly give you an idea of the regional representative role, here are some of the key aspects of this position.

  *   Serve as a communication connection between TEMG workgroup and TEMG volunteers across the region.
  *   Deliver ideas from their region to the TEMG workgroup.
  *   Assist with planning and carrying out two Regional Planning Meetings each year.
  *   Assist with regional meetings and events (such as tours or regional workshops)
  *   Work with the Tennessee Extension Master Gardener workgroup and State Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator to identify and achieve residential and consumer horticulture educational goals in Tennessee.

Looking forward to great things ahead with Tennessee Master Gardeners!

Have a great week,  Natalie

Natalie R. Bumgarner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Residential and Consumer Horticulture
Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator
Plant Sciences Department
252 Ellington Plant Sciences, 2431 Joe Johnson Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996

1-865-974-7308 Office / 1-304-615-9243 Mobile
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | ag.tennessee.edu<http://ag.tennessee.edu/>
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UT%20EXTENSION_4c.jpg]

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx