Dear Colleagues,

Please let your colleagues know

I am offering Fall 2016 -- GEOG 413: Remote Sensing of the Environment. We have 5 slots open per lab section X 2 where past students in this course have won undergraduate research awards, one student has published 4 peer-reviewed research papers, 2 others are working for me on Land use impacts on Bobwhite Quail and others are now working at ORNL including our excellent TA Kyle Landolt.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Will be fun!!!

Robert A. Washington-Allen
Assistant Professor of Geography
Environmental Tomography Laboratory
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee
304 Burchfiel Geography Building
1000 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996-0925
Cell: 979-571-4330
e-mail: washingtonra@<mailto:[log in to unmask]>utk.edu<http://utk.edu/>
website: http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-robert-washington-allen/
"God has chosen the world that is the most perfect,that is to say, the one that is at the same time the simplest in hypotheses and the richest in phenomena."
— Leibniz

"I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."
--- Isaac Newton