From: UT Campus Communicators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shteynberg, Catherine Roberts
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CAMPCOMM] Snapchat Geofilters for UT?

Hi all-

Does UT have approved Geofilters for the university? If so, does anyone have screenshots? I’m curious.

Thanks!
Cat

Catherine R. Shteynberg
Curator | Head of Web and Media

McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture
University of Tennessee
1327 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-3200
Ph. 865-974-6921