Colleagues,

Jay Price, the UT Recycling manager, is looking for a recent graduate to fill an Americorps position as well as several current students to help with his unit’s marketing and communication efforts. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please let them know. See Jay’s email below for details.

Thanks,
Christie

--
Christie Kennedy
Senior Project Manager

All,
If you know of any good students who have recently graduated, we have a very dynamic Americorps position available. It’s our Outreach Coordinator position. See the attached chart of where they fit in the organization. It’s a critical position for our organization.

Here’s a description of the position: https://cacamericorps.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/1617_ut_recycling_serv_desc.pdf
Have people interested contact me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Jason Scott with the CAC Americorps office, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

In addition to the regular benefits of Americorps including a living stipend and the educational award at the end of the term, we offer an additional $3000 that can be used while the person is here to further their education by taking a class, attending a conference, buying a laptop or other educational things.

If you’ll also notice on our org chart, we’re looking for a lot of students to fill in some gaps.
The first two we need to fill are paid positions- a Graphic Design position paying $9/hr, and a Social Media person paying $8/hr. The rest can be filled with folks qualifying for Work Study, paying at $7.25/hr or with unpaid interns getting class credit etc.

Please pass along to any and all of your students who may be looking for work experience.
Thank you!
-Jay