Our office will be closed beginning Monday, June 6th- Friday, June 10th. Our office staff will be attending  a conference. The best way to reach us next week is by email at;

The Registrar’s Office will still be open and you may still drop off enrollment forms and other paperwork. VA work study students will also be available during varied hours in the Registrar’s Office next week.

We will open for normal business hours 8am-5pm Monday, June 13th.

Veteran Student Services - Shortcut-R-2Line (CMYK)2[log in to unmask]">

Jayetta M. Rogers

University of Tennessee

Veteran Student Services Coordinator

Office of the University Registrar