Hello GRC:

It’s been one year already since we published the ranavirus book.  Springer sent me the downloading statistics for the past 12 months – >16,000 chapter downloads – making it one of the top 25% most downloaded eBooks published by Springer in 2015!!  Thanks to all of the authors and reviewers for making this book a relevant and significant contribution! And thanks to all of those who have been downloading and reading it!

All the Best, Matt

From: Springer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 20, 2016 11:31 AM
To: Matthew Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Your eBook download figures: Ranaviruses

Springer: Your eBook downloads
Annual report for your eBook Visit us at springer.com
Dear Dr. Gray,

Below please find the link to your personal Annual Book Performance Report, which shows the number of chapter downloads in 2015 and a few additional related numbers and topics as applicable.

You can view and download your Annual Book Performance Report (pdf file) below:

Download Report

Thank you again for publishing with Springer! We hope to be your partner of choice again for your future publications.

Best regards,
Your Author Marketing Team
Do you have a new idea for a book? Find and contact a publishing editor in your subject area .
Please note that you can also download your Annual Book Performance Report through your MySpringer account. Visit your book publications page and watch the featured video to learn more about MySpringer, which also allows you to download your own copy of your eBook.
General information for authors: springer.com/authors .
separating line
© Springer 2016, springer.com