Hello GRC:

It's been one year already since we published the ranavirus book.  Springer sent me the downloading statistics for the past 12 months - >16,000 chapter downloads - making it one of the top 25% most downloaded eBooks published by Springer in 2015!!  Thanks to all of the authors and reviewers for making this book a relevant and significant contribution! And thanks to all of those who have been downloading and reading it!

All the Best, Matt

From: Springer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, June 20, 2016 11:31 AM
To: Matthew Gray <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Your eBook download figures: Ranaviruses

[http://images.springer.com/cda/content/image/cda_displayimage.jpg?SGWID=0-0-16-700480-0]
        Annual report for your eBook                    Visit us at springer.com<http://www.springer.com>

Dear Dr. Gray,

[http://images.springer.com/sgw/books/small/978-3-319-13754-4.jpg]

Below please find the link to your personal Annual Book Performance Report, which shows the number of chapter downloads in 2015 and a few additional related numbers and topics as applicable.

You can view and download your Annual Book Performance Report (pdf file) below:

Download Report<http://www.springer.com/-/2/AVVtJo7AzcKeXVPtYS9L>

Thank you again for publishing with Springer! We hope to be your partner of choice again for your future publications.

Best regards,

Your Author Marketing Team

Do you have a new idea for a book? Find and contact a publishing editor in your subject area <http://www.springer.com/-/0/AVVtJo7AzcKeXVPtYS9L> .

Please note that you can also download your Annual Book Performance Report through your MySpringer account. Visit your book publications page <http://www.springer.com/gp/myspringer/book-publications> and watch the featured video to learn more about MySpringer, which also allows you to download your own copy of your eBook.

General information for authors: springer.com/authors <http://www.springer.com/-/1/AVVtJo7AzcKeXVPtYS9L> .

© Springer 2016, springer.com<http://www.springer.com>