Jolianne et al.:

Great job!  A strong contribution demonstrating the potential negative impacts of CMTV-like ranaviruses!!

All the Best, Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D., Professor

Director, Global Ranavirus Consortium

Co-chair, PARC National Disease Task Team

Associate Director, Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]
865.974.4714 [fax]
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126