Well done,
I enjoyed reading earlier draft of your paper, very good contribution.
Best,
David

"It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place."

Dr. David Lesbarrères, Associate Professor / Professeur agrégé
Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies / Doyen, Faculté des études
supérieures

Genetic & Ecology of Amphibians Research Group (GEARG)
Department of Biology - Laurentian University, http://gearg.jimdo.com/
Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2C6, Canada
phone: (705)675-1151 ext. 3232 - Fax: (705)671-3840 - @sudburyfrog

>>> "Rijks, J.M. (Jolianne)" <[log in to unmask]> 06/18/16 2:38 AM >>>
  Dear Matt and all,
 We and our co-authors are happy to inform you that there is now some
more information on the Dutch ranavirus situation on-line.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0157473
 Thanks to all those who gave valuable inputs.
 Kind regards
 Jolianne and Bernardo

   J. Rijks
 Dutch Wildlife Health Centre (DWHC)