Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Holly Colf [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 2:26 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 29th Annual Spring Garden Tour

We, the Master Gardeners of Hamilton County, are certain you will be inspired by both private and public gardens presented on the 29th annual Spring Garden Tour benefiting the Chattanooga Area Food Bank. Each garden represents a work of art and love. We join our gardeners in welcoming you to celebrate the spring season with a leisurely stroll among perennials, herbs, and native wildflowers. The gardens offer ideas on how to use sculpture and artifacts, water features, and stonework.

This year we are very proud to have 4 premier private gardens in East Brainerd, North Chattanooga and Hixson on our tour. And in keeping with our garden program’s mission of education, we are excited to have the IMAX “Secret garden” and the Hamilton County Master Gardeners Butterfly/Hummingbird Garden at the Tennessee Aquarium on the tour this year. In addition we have the Alpine Crest School garden which is also a MGHC project and the Evelyn Davenport Navarre Teaching and Enabling Garden at the food bank.

Saturday, 6/4 from 10am to 6pm

Sunday, 6/5 from 1pm to 6pm

Cost: $15.00

Tickets available at each garden.

See http://mghc.org/29th-annual-spring-garden-tour/ for more information.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html