we don't have those.

Greg

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Steckler,Natalie K <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear GRC members,

I am a PhD student in Dr. Tom Waltzek’s laboratory at the University of Florida.  As part of my research, we are currently developing a ranavirus-specific in situ hybridization assay.  In order to complete the validation process, we are in need of histo blocks of infected tissues for the following ranaviruses:  Ambystoma tigrinum virus (ATV), European catfish virus (ECV), and Santee-Cooper ranavirus (SCRV) [aka Largemouth bass virus or LMBV].  Would anyone be willing to provide any of these samples for this purpose?  If you wish, we would be happy to return the remaining block to you at the conclusion of this project.  Thank you to those of you who have already generously donated samples for this purpose.  Please feel free to contact myself (Natalie Steckler – [log in to unmask]) and Dr. Tom Waltzek ([log in to unmask]) with any communications regarding this project.  Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

Regards,
Natalie Steckler

Natalie Steckler, DVM, MS

PhD Candidate, Aquatic Animal Health

Infectious Diseases and Pathology

University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine