Go For it!!!!

From: UT NIH Research Community <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Moazen, Marisa Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 10:57 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MIT Convergence Student Challenge on the Future of Health

Greetings,

I am forwarding the message below for your graduate students and postdocs. Having a UT student win would be great for the UT NIH initiative. Please share with your students. It is the hope of our office to add support services for graduate students and postdocs who are mentoring undergrads in research outside of the classroom.

Thanks,

Marisa

Marisa Moazen, Ph.D.

Director, Office of Undergraduate Research

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

1534 White Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

ugresearch.utk.edu