Campus Communicators,

Whether they’re asking about the A/C in their residence halls or sharing photos of their acceptance letters, our current and prospective students are using social media more than ever to engage with the university. Our campus units are using social media more to engage with each other, as well. With this in mind, we’re hosting a roundtable discussion for campus communicators who manage UT social media accounts.

Please join us at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 25, in the Haslam Business Building West Wing (room 440). This will be an opportunity for those of us who run campus social accounts to meet face-to-face, discuss some of the challenges we face, share our successes, and generally just get to know each other a little better. We’d also love to hear any ideas on how we can become a more socially connected campus so we can better support each other and our students.

If you know of someone on campus who may be interested in joining us, but who is not on the CAMPCOMM listserv, please feel free to forward this message on.

I hope see to you on May 25. Please RSVP to http://communications.utk.edu/social-media-roundtable by Friday, May 20.

REBEKAH WINKLER
Social Media Manager

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville