Please note this is sent to two lists. Sorry if you get it more than once; we want to make sure those who need the information receive it.

Please share with your faculty and staff involved with Academic Programs' Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes

If you do Academic Assessment for your department, this message is for you:

There will be two assessment roundtable help sessions held in April, where our Assessment Guru's will be available to help with your 2015-16 assessments, tools for improving student learning outcomes assessment, and tips to improve report clarity.

Please use the Doodle poll below to indicate which roundtable help session you plan to attend.  Once you are registered, a separate email will be sent to you, about your particular topic/need for the session you signed up for.

Roundtable sessions will be held in 220E Hodges Library, off the Commons North room on:

Wednesday, April 20 from 9:00a.m. -11:00a.m.

Thursday, April 21 from 2:00p.m.-4p.m.

The doodle poll link is:   http://doodle.com/poll/pycb3mxb6gg4nz63

Thank you for signing up for these workshops in advance, so that we can have the appropriate help available at your session.

Sincerely,
Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Voice: 865-974-3635
Office: http://sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/>
Faculty: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm
[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy