Bharat:

I found this in my Clutter box even though OIT said it was turning off the Clutter box feature on Tuesday, April 19 at 9 a.m. Others may need to be aware of this message and may or may not still have information going to clutter. I have let Cindy, John and Anne know about this.  Just a cause we may need to still be on the lookout for misdirected messages! Scary since I really needed this message in order to prepare the certificates for these students.

Donna

From: SIS Faculty & Staff [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mehra, Bharat
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SIS-FACULTY-STAFF] Student Awards

Greetings all! Here is the list of the awardees selected by the Student Affairs Committee.

The Committee decided to award students in the category Outstanding ePortfolio Award separately for the 2015 and 2013 guidelines since the ePortfolio process and product between the two have significant differences. Also, giving separate awards for the 2015 and 2013 guidelines will recognize more students for their excellent work.

Since I was the advisor/chair of two students who were nominated by the ePortfolio Sub-committee for the Outstanding ePortfolio Award (2013 Guidelines) I did not vote in that category. There was a tie for the Outstanding ePortfolio Award (2015 Guidelines) and the Committee is proposing awarding both the students in that category.

1.     Amy Forrester for the Best Paper Award.
Paper Title: Barriers to Open Access Publishing: Views from the Library Literature

2.      Mark Antony Freeman for the Outstanding Master’s Thesis Award
Thesis Title: “Not for Casual Readers:” An Evaluation of Digital Data from Virginia Archaeological Websites

3.      Amy Forrester for the Outstanding ePortfolio Award (2015 Guidelines). Also, Amy Walton for the Outstanding ePortfolio Award (2015 Guidelines).

5.       Nathaniel Bailey for the Outstanding ePortolio Award (2013 Guidelines).

6.       Danny Hussey for the Runner Up ePortfolio Award (2013 Guidelines).

7.       Amy Mather for the Honorable Mention ePortfolio Award (2013 Guidelines).

Thanks to the Student Affairs Committee members and all of you for various aspects in the process.
Let me know if there comments etc.
My best regards, Bharat

#######################################
    Bharat Mehra, PhD