Good Morning!

If you were a lucky member of the group tour to the ORNL Spallation Neutron Source on Friday, April 8, you will recognize the faces and places in the attached review by Ann Freeman, Siemens.

Ann is an active STC-ETC member, most recently a 2012 PCOC presenter on her group's approach to indexing. She sent participants the email below and agreed to broader distribution to our listserv.

Tour mavens will recognize familiar sights with pleasure; tyros will enjoy the description and look for another opportunity to tour.

Thanks, Ann, for the review, and Fred O'Hara for making arrangments. Our president, Jessica Hingtgen, kept it all organized, and John Fairfield helped with rides. It takes a village to arrange tours of a secure government site.

Best wishes,

Mary
Treasurer, STC-ETC 2016
Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc.
"Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”
708.738.8178 cell