Dear Colleagues,

Please join me today (April 20, 2016) in congratulating Mr. Kyle Landolt on a successful Master’s Defense of his research titled:

Developing Historical Productivity Maps for the Blue Oak Woodlands in California using Remote Sensing and Dendrochronology

His committee consists of Dr. Robert Washington-Allen (Chair),  Dr. Henri Grissino-Mayer and Dr. Nicholas Nagle. We are elated that Kyle will return nn the fall to start his PhD research program with us.   Kyle answered  the posed question:

 Kindest regards,

Robert A. Washington-Allen
Assistant Professor of Geography
Environmental Tomography Laboratory
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee
304 Burchfiel Geography Building
1000 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996-0925
Cell: 979-571-4330
"God has chosen the world that is the most perfect,that is to say, the one that is at the same time the simplest in hypotheses and the richest in phenomena."
— Leibniz

"I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."
--- Isaac Newton