Dear all,
I put the thank-you cards for Bruce and Will in the workroom. Could you sign it before the award ceremony today?
Thank you very much and have a good day with a great award ceremony!
Liem

From: Liem Tran
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 11:30 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]", "[log in to unmask]", "Club EDU>"
Subject: A favor/request

Dear students and colleagues,
First I am sorry for this late request (I’ve been busy for the last several days).  I created thank you cards for Bruce Ralston and Will Fontanez which will be presented to them during the department’s award ceremony tomorrow afternoon. The cards are in my office (BGB 306). Could you stop by my office sometime tomorrow morning, Thursday, August 28, to sign the cards? I would appreciate your help with this very much.
Best wishes,
Liem
Liem Tran, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Geography Department
Adjunct Associate Professor,
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
University of Tennessee a Knoxville
Tel: 865-974-6034; Fax: 865-974-6025